HAIR LOSS DURING CHEMOTHERAPY CAN OFTEN BE AVOIDED
“During my extensive clinical work I have been able to help many patients keep their hair during chemotherapy.” – Darren Grech in the past 20 years has conducted over 35,000 consultations covering many medical conditions from patients all over Australia and overseas. (*)
It took many years to develop the Formula, which is now made available online. It can be taken at any stage of Chemo or Radiation treatments, however the results have been best when taken very early in the beginning of treatment. Some patients have also observed that their hair loss after chemo/radiation has been assisted during the re-growth phase.
Safe to take whilst on Chemo or Radiation Treatments.
Can also assist Energy & General Immunity Function whilst having Chemo or Radiation treatment. (*)
(special: $90 )
This Formula contains;
(special: $90 )
PERTH’S NATURAL MEDICINE EXPERT 20 YEARS FULL TIME CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
CLINIC: 443 Great Eastern HWY, Redcliffe, WA.
DARREN GRECH D.H.M. D.B.M. D.T.M. M.A.H.A. M.A.R.O.H.
Darren Grech (Advanced Diploma Homœopathic Medicine (Health Sciences), Advanced Diploma Herbal Medicine (inc. Nutrition & Biochemistry), Member of AHA(Australian Homœopathic Association), Registered member AROH (Australian Registrar of Homœopaths).
Darren is one of Western Australia’s most dedicated, experienced and committed practitioners.
Darren Grech has had extensive training in both the principles of Naturopathy & the science & therapeutics of Homœopathy. His main passion is for the original Hahnemannian system of Homœopathy, which in fact is rarely taught or practiced today. His purpose is to encourage, research, advance, and help explain all subjects concerning healing & Homœopathy. He gained his Advanced Homœopathy Diploma through the Sydney College of Homœopathic Medicine (4 years) as well as post graduate studies with the Canadian Academy of Homœopathy (2 years). Darren also spent time studying and attending clinics with Homœopathic doctors in India.
He also holds Natural Medicine qualifications (4 years), achieving his Advanced Diploma of Herbal Medicine & Health Sciences at the Australian Institute of Natural Science, The Dorothy Hall College of Herbal Medicine (including Nutrition, Naturopathic Philosophy & Iridology), QLD Institute of Natural Science (Biochemistry) and his Diploma of Therapeutic Massage (1yr) at the Australasian Academy of Natural Therapies in Sydney.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Riehemann K, Behnke B, Schulze-Osthoff K. Plant extracts from stinging nettle (Urtica dioica), an antirheumatic remedy, inhibit the proinflammatory transcription factor NF-kappaB. FEBS Lett. 1999;442(1):89–94. [PubMed]
- Testai L, Chericoni S, Calderone V, Nencioni G, Nieri P, Morelli I, et al. Cardiovascular effects of Urtica dioica L. (Urticaceae) roots extracts: in vitro and in vivo pharmacological studies. J Ethnopharmacol. 2002;81(1):105–9. [PubMed]
- Obertreis B, Giller K, Teucher T, Behnke B, Schmitz H. [Anti-inflammatory effect of Urtica dioica folia extract in comparison to caffeic malic cid]. Arzneimittelforschung. 1996;46(1):52–6
- Wagner H, Willer F, Kreher B. [Biologically active compounds from the aqueous extract of Urtica dioica]. Planta Med. 1989;55(5):452–4. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-962062. [PubMed]
- Gulcin I, Kufrevioglu OI, Oktay M, Buyukokuroglu ME. Antioxidant, antimicrobial, antiulcer and analgesic activities of nettle (Urtica dioica L.). J Ethnopharmacol. 2004;90(2-3):205–15. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2003.09.028. [PubMed]
- Stary F, Hans S. The National guides to medical herbs and plants. UK: Tiger Books.lnt. Plc; 1998.
- Cowan MM. Plant products as antimicrobial agents. Clin Microbiol Rev. 1999;12(4):564–82.
(*) DISCLAIMER: results may vary from person to person – This website contains general information about health complaints and their management. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. We recommend you always seek medical assessment and diagnosis where appropriate. Serious injury and illness and longstanding conditions should never be treated without seeking expert advice. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. Homeopathy is considered low risk by the TGA and the information on this website is based on TGA regulations and traditional indications. The effectiveness of the treatments offered are based on the traditional principles of healing, classical Herbalism & Homoeopathy. Results can vary from person to person depending on many factors which can be discussed during a consultation.