Medicine must be prescribed based on the individualised symptoms of the whole condition. This basically means that 10 people with migraines, for example, often will need a different medicine. In Homeopathy there is no single medicine for the disease condition called Migraine. There are many different medicines for different kinds of migraines.
A medicine which works for your migraine, might not work for somebody else’s migraine. This is why a unique medicine matching the individualised symptoms for the unique qualities and symptoms of the person’s condition needs to be matched. This is the duty of the natural physician and having conducted over 35,000 consultations, Darren Grech has the expertise to know the best treatment for your condition. (see What are the differences between Homœopathy and conventional medicine?)
The treatment is selected only at the end of a thorough and extensive case taking, and the medicine will be dispensed for you here at the clinic.
Here is a list of common conditions which Darren Grech has much experience & success in treating at his Perth clinics:
- Digestive system problems including diarrhoea, constipation, flatulence, heartburn & gastric reflux, haemorrhoids, gastric and duodenal ulcers, anal fissures,; irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Ulcerative colitis, Crohns, recurring polyps
- Migraines and headaches;
- facial neuralgia; shingles
- Chronic back pain and or Sciatica
- General fatigue; chronic fatigue syndrome; low immunity; anaemia
- eczema and dermatitis, allergies such as hay-fever, asthma, and food sensitivities.
- Skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, tinea, abscesses, boils, warts (including genital), urticaria (hives), poor wound healing & ulcers, easy bruising.
- Emotional and mental problems, including anxiety, poor memory, panic disorder, (anxiety attacks), phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); and many more…
- Back pain and joint pain; sciatica; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; osteoporosis; bursitis & tendinitis; heel spurs; sprains and strains; frozen shoulder; growing pains; fractures slow to heal
- Children’s conditions (ADD/ ADHD, Behavioural / learning problems / night terrors) and infections, see below for details;
- Infections such as croup,colds, influenza, bronchitis, fevers, glandular fever, sinusitis, ear infections, (acute otitis media), glue ear (otitis media with effusion), tonsillitis, coughs, bronchitis, boils, school sores (impetigo), molluscum, ringworm and cold sores (herpes)
- High blood pressure, low blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Bladder infections (cystitis), urinary tract infections (UTI) and interstitial cystitis
- Blood sugar conditions such as Diabetes and hypoglycaemia
- Women’s health ; menstrual, reproductive, pregnancy and menopausal problems including thrush and candida, endometriosis, PMS, fibroids, ovarian cysts, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), hot flushes;
- Natural fertility management / Infertility and fertility issues
- Men’s health conditions; erectile dysfunction, prostate conditions including benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and prostatitis; low libido &/ or premature ejaculation
- Sleeping conditions or difficulties: restless sleep; snoring & sleep apnea; waking through the night; difficulty falling asleep (insomnia), restless leg syndrome or cramps, hot feet &/or night sweats, night terrors
- Pregnancy problems, childbirth and breast feeding/lactation: nausea of pregnancy, varicosity or aching veins or haemorrhoids, cramps, pelvic and pubic symphysis pain; birth preparation (natural birth or caesarean); delayed labour; mastitis.
- Problems of the infant and newborn: colic, cradle cap, nappy rash & thrush, jaundice, colic, reflux, teething (dentition), delayed walking and milestones, sleeping difficulties, skin rashes
- Environmental sensitivity disorders like electromagnetic sensitivity & chemical sensitivity, 20th Century Syndromes
All Age groups and their Common Problems can be Treated using Advanced Natural Medicine.
For an appointment see Contacts.
Perth Practitioner of Natural Medicine